Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hindsight is Plenty Plenty


46 Weeks

Almost exactly nine years ago I met Greg Skura. Shortly after, we spent months together rehearsing a Václav Havel play with an exceptional team of collaborators. Many nights and weekends doing our favorite thing with our favorite folks and all while falling in love. It was heaven. We never looked back.

If seconds after I laid eyes on Greg in that audition room, future me tapped me on the shoulder and said, "You're going to marry him, move to the country, and have his son." I would have said, "I know." I just did. And even though our favorite thing has devolved into visiting farm animals on our days off, it's still heaven.

Greg... he probably would have told future me to calm down and get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment